Friday, November 14, 2014

Plagiarism of My Research: By “El Filósofo Del Boxeo” & “El Caballero Del Boxeo” M.DeTyrone

Plagiarism of My Research: By “El Filósofo Del Boxeo” & “El Caballero Del Boxeo”
M.DeTyrone

On Thursday May 23, 2013 I uploaded my original research to my blog The Final Championship Round.  An original work I did single handily and called The Puerto Rico vs. Mexico Rivalry: Championship Fights it took me around six months.  An undertaking that nobody else had done before me, be that as it may, recently it was brought to my attention that it was being plagiarized by two individual from the island of Puerto Rico. These two individuals are Damián Ferrer that self-proclaims to be “El Filósofo Del Boxeo” translation “The Philosopher of Boxing” and a Frankie Piñero that self-proclaim to be “El Caballero Del Boxeo” translation of “The Gentleman of Boxing”. In all reality they have earned the title “The Plagiarist of Boxing” for copying and pasting my work then translating it into Spanish. I guess they copy and pasted directly from my blog or from another site.

I contacted this individual Damián Ferrer about the issue and his only response was, “Are you crazy nigg*?”  This was the only response from the self-proclaimed “Philosopher of Boxing” very telling response. I would tend to believe that this classless individual who is said to be employed by one of the Puerto Rican Newspapers would give a better response than one associated with racism. However, learning more about this Damián Ferrer it’s become apparent that he loves to have petty feuds with others on the island via social networks. Among his methods seems to be plagiarism, vulgarity, and arrogance this seems to be his modus operandi in obtain recognition within some boxing media on the island.

I received a response from the other individual the self-proclaimed Frankie Piñero aka the “Gentleman of Boxing” this was his reply: 
“What you talking about!!!!????  You know what???.  We made that long time ago..... and this time we refreshed OUR INFORMATION.....  We didn't  steal anything from you.... YOU ARE WRONG.....
You took six months?  WOW!
Let me told you something, when I do my article maybe can take no more than one week.   PR vs Mex for us was a piece of cake.   Because I  know that history much better than you.... period.
Then, stop to talk garbage....” – Frankie Pinero Aka “El Caballero Del Boxeo”

These two individuals Damián Ferrer and Frankie Piñero on the Website “LAESQUINANEUTRAL” claim and take credit to have created an original research naming it:

§  PUERTO RICO VS. MÉXICO: PELEAS TITULARES  in AUGUST 17, 2014  Por Damián Ferrer (El Filósofo Del Boxeo) y Frankie Piñero (El Caballero Del Boxeo) PELEAS TITULARES EN LAS QUE UN PUERTORRIQUEÑO DERROTÓ A UN MEXICANO.”

If you look at my original title in May 23, 2013:


Other works similar on my blog:  

Monday, June 10, 2013

Tuesday, November 12, 2013


1.      The title is just a Spanish translation from my original title posted in May 23, 2013 a year and months after they posted theirs in August 17, 2014.
2.      The fights are equally in order and descried the same outside being translated in Spanish.
3.      My list has been knowing and seen by countless individuals long before August 17, 2014.  In matter of fact I began this list circa 2011. Copied and pasted by some individuals all throughout the web and boxing site going back to 2012, however, many where anonymous and others gave me credit for it.

These individuals two have no credibility whatsoever and I wonder how many other bloggers or writers’ work and ideas they have stolen.  I find it comical that they did not even hide the fact that it was a straight up copied and pasted the fights in the same order as my original work of May 23, 2013. Their hardest team work or “Piece of Cake” was to translate it into Spanish and take the credit for it. You see that work that took me six months to do single handily, with the help of no team or no one. 
These individuals at shamefully have the audacity to write:
(Esté trabajo en equipo de este servidor (Damián Ferrer), Frankie Piñero y la ayuda de los integrantes del #TeamEsquina se logró con mucho esfuerzo y horas de investigación. Si usted recuerda alguna pelea que crea o este seguro que pudiera estar en esta lista, no los hace saber y verificaremos la veracidad de esta y de ser necesario la añadimos).
¡Gracias por el apoyo esquineros!

English Translation:

(This work has been part of a team work from this server (Damian Ferrer), Frankie Piñero and help from members #TeamEsquina achieved with hard work and hours of research. If you remember a fight that creates or this insurance that could be on this list does not make them know and verify the truth of this and if necessary we add).
Thanks for the support corner!

If you take a look at all the majority of social media boxing sites , especially, the Spanish language ones all they do is copy and paste from various sources like FightHype or BoxingScene and without any credit then translate into Spanish. Then they call it news and take credit for it.



No comments:

Post a Comment